From comfort to cargo space to the latest technology and leading-edge safety features, the 2019 Subaru Outback delivers it all!
Spread the word with 10 Outback Talking Points:
- 98% of Subaru Outback vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.1 That kind of durability and value is why Outback has the highest model loyalty in its segment according to IHS Markit.2
- The 2019 Subaru Outback retains its value better than any other vehicle in its class, according to ALG.3
- Standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive offers exceptional stability, impressive efficiency, and a quick response to driving conditions.
- Outback provides flexible, cargo-carrying versatility and a spacious, premium interior with up to 108.1 cubic feet of spacious passenger room.
- Its durable SUBARU BOXER® engine with a Lineartronic® CVT delivers up to 32 mpg4 highway, making the 2019 Subaru Outback the most fuel-efficient vehicle in its class.
- Standard EyeSight®5 Driver Assist Technology provides an extra set of eyes on the road, on every drive. Its Pre-Collision Braking feature can even apply full braking force in emergency situations.
- The Outback delivers 8.7 inches of ground clearance and enhanced X-MODE® with Hill Descent Control.
- Outback features the SUBARU STARLINK™ Multimedia system with standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android™Auto integration.
- STARLINK Safety and Security system includes Automatic Collision Notification to alert first responders when an airbag deploys, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Recovery and the added convenience of Remote Services.
- A standard Rear-Vision Camera enhances visibility when backing up. Its suite of available safety technologies includes:
- Blind-Spot Detection5 system warns drivers with a visual indicator in each side mirror if it senses a vehicle in a blind spot
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert6 helps warn the driver of traffic approaching from the side when backing up
- Reverse Automatic Braking gives the vehicle the capability to stop itself to help avoid objects behind it
Take a guided tour, get 360-degree interior and exterior views, see photos and more.
See how Outback stacks up against the competition.
Spread the word! Share some love for the Subaru Outback on social media.
With standard all-wheel drive and 8.7-inches of ground clearance, the Subaru Outback is the go-anywhere SUV for adventurers on the go. Tag a friend who would love to drive one! #SubaruAmbassador #Outback #Subaru
1Based on IHS Markit vehicles in operation for the Non-Luxury Midsize CUV segment as of December 2017 for MY2008–2017 vs. total new registrations of those vehicles.
2According to IHS Markit’s U.S. owner loyalty analysis of the Non-Luxury Midsize CUV segment, Subaru Outback had the greatest percentage of owners who returned to market and purchased or leased another Subaru Outback in the 2017 model year.
3Based on ALG’s residual value forecast for the 2019 model year. ALG is the industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data (www.alg.com).
4Based on the EPA combined city/highway estimate of fuel economy for MY2018 vehicles within the Non-Luxury Midsize Utility segment. Segment definition supplied by IHS Markit.
5Blind-Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.