The all-new Forester is designed to enhance space and comfort for everyone aboard. And it retains its value better than any other vehicle in its class for 2018, according to ALG.1
Spread the word with these helpful talking points:
1. The all-new 2019 Forester is built to last – 97% of Forester vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.2
2. Forester retains its value better than any other vehicle in its class for 2018, according to ALG.
3. Standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and 33 mpg highway delivers go-anywhere capability without sacrificing efficiency.
4. Increased passenger and cargo room, along with an updated SUBARU BOXER® engine and SUBARU STARLINK™ Multimedia system with standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android™Auto integration.
5. A roomier interior with up to 111.9 cubic feet of passenger volume, up to 76.1 cubic feet of cargo space3 and an extra-wide rear gate opening.
6. An available, all-new DriverFocus4 system can help prevent distracted or drowsy driving. The 2019 Forester is the only compact SUV to offer an advanced safety technology system of this kind!
7. Standard EyeSight®5 Driver Assist Technology provides an extra set of eyes on the road, on every drive. Its Pre-Collision Braking feature can even apply full braking force in emergency situations.
8. 8.7 inches of ground clearance and enhanced X-MODE® with Hill Descent Control.
9. 3STARLINK Safety and Security system with Automatic Collision Notification to alert first responders when an airbag deploys, SOS Emergency Assistance to lend a hand when you encounter trouble on the road, and more.
10. Its suite of available safety technologies includes:
– Blind-Spot Detection6 system warns drivers with a visual indicator in each side mirror if it senses a vehicle in a blind spot
– Rear Cross-Traffic Alert6 helps warn the driver of traffic approaching from the side when backing up
– Reverse Automatic Braking gives the vehicle the capability to stop itself to help avoid objects behind it
– A standard Rear-Vision Camera enhances visibility when reversing
Suggested social post:
The Subaru Forester is large enough to carry the whole family comfortably, tag a friend that would love to own one. #SubaruAmbassadors #Forester #Subaru
1 ALG is the industry benchmark for residual values and depreciation data (www.alg.com).
2 97% Disclaimer: Based on IHS Markit U.S. vehicles in operation vs. total new registrations in the Non-Luxury Compact CUV
segment for MY2008–2017 ending in December 2017.
3 STARLINK Safety and Security disclaimer: Activation with subscription required. Includes a three-year trial subscription to Safety Plus services and a six-month trial subscription to Safety and Security Plus services. The Concierge plan can be purchased annually or monthly. A credit card on file will be required for specific packages and for renewal purposes. See your retailer for details.
4 DriverFocus disclaimer: DriverFocus is a driver recognition technology designed to alert the driver if their attention to the road wavers or if the driver’s face appears to turn away. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness may be affected by articles of clothing worn on the head or face. See Owner’s Manual for complete details on system operations and limitations.
5 EyeSight disclaimer: EyeSight is a driver-assist system that may not operate optimally under all driving conditions. The driver is always responsible for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as vehicle maintenance, weather and road conditions. See owner’s manual for complete details on system operation and limitations.
6 Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert are systems designed to assist the driver by monitoring the rear and side areas of the vehicle during a lane change or reversing and are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving.